5km east of Metz amongst meadows and woodland, Aubigny is the dream destination for the walker or garden lover. The 18th century house and “French-style” garden, listed as an “Historical Monument”, have remained in the same family despite a revolution, four wars and two annexations.
- OPENING 2020
The garden is open from 1pm to 7pm:
from 1 to 12 July 2020
from 1 to 30 September 2020
Entrance fee: 4 €.
Free for children under 12 years old
Discount for groups
More information: email@example.com
- TO KNOW
- An organic Alsatian apiary has been restored in the garden and can be the subject of educational visits.
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Animals accepted
On GPS, type "commune de Coincy" then "lieudit Aubigny".
Or: coming from Metz, in Ars-Laquenexy, take the first street on the left after the church, then go past the roundabout with an old cross.
At the exit of the village, take on the right the alley lined with poplars. Go down and up for 1 km: you have arrived.
- Address: Château d’Aubigny, 57530 COINCY
- GPS: 49.1018096,6.2730002000000695
- Mobile Phone: +33 6 13 64 42 98
- Website: https://www.lesjardinsdaubigny.fr/