A rare example of the Regency style, the château was completed in 1707 according to the plans drawn up by the architect and sculptor Jean-Baptiste Bouchardon. The marshy nature of the site persuaded the designer to propose a network of drainage canals whose branches joined together to encircle an islet decorated with a vase.
Open from July 20th to August 30th from 10h to 12h and from 14h30 to 18h30.
Single price: 2 €
Free for children under 14
- Address: 52330 Juzennecourt
- GPS: 48.184646,4.978613999999993