The Jardin des Faïenciers (Earthenware Garden) is located on the site of the Moulin de la Blies, along the river. Designed by the landscape gardener Philippe Niez, it evokes the sources of inspiration of the decorating artists, the alchemy of colours and the manufacture of earthenware. All the atmospheres of the garden invite you to flirt with curiosity: here, the industrial wastelands form a labyrinth underlined by a terrace with a remarkable collection of shrubby and herbaceous peonies, including the La Moselle peony.
In the astonishing water garden, plants with large foliage, bald cypresses, delicate horsetail and majestic water irises mingle. Here, in autumn, the nyssa and parrotia grow beautiful flamboyant foliage, while the caramel trees give off a smell of burnt caramel and gingerbread from their heart-shaped leaves…
Dates d’ouverture & tarifs
Our garden is open all year round, from Tuesday to Sunday and on public holidays.
Annual closing on December 25th and January 1st.
From April to October: from 10 am to 6 pm.
From November to March: from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
Price : 5€.
Reduced rate : 4€ (group from 10 people, CE, Pass Lorraine...)
Annual pass: 14€.
Free for children and students up to 25 years old
Free on the first Sunday of the month
- GOOD TO KNOW
The entrance ticket also gives access to the Musée des Techniques Faïencières and the Musée de la Faïence.
Participation in the "Rendez-vous aux Jardins" and the "European Heritage Days".
- 2020 EVENTS
- Children's Day / Wednesday 1 st April
- Plant and Pots Market / Saturday 18 th and Sunday 19 th April
- Visit "L'Eremurus, a beautiful and difficult to tame" / Sunday 17 th May
- Rendez-vous in the Garden / Saturday 6 th and Sunday 7 th June
- Visit " Focus on the rose collection " / Sunday 21st June
- Visit "The annuals: queens of summer" / Sunday 19th July
- Visit " Le bal des hydrangeas " / Sunday 16 th August
- European Heritage Days / Saturday 19 th and Sunday 20 th September
- Parlotte and Oyster Mushrooms - Mushroom Day / Sunday 4 th October
- Adresse : Moulin de la Blies, 125 avenue de la Blies, 57200 SARREGUEMINES
- GPS: 49.1265001,7.080123800000024
- Téléphone: 03 87 98 28 87
- Site internet: https://www.sarreguemines-museum.eu/moulin-de-la-blies-jardins/